Monday 19 February 2024

Tairis is Down (Sorry)

A number of people have got in touch this past while asking about the fate of tairis.co.uk, which has been unavailable for a while (and/or difficult to access). 

So first of all, I'm so sorry the site's been down for so long! I'm not actually sure what's happened but I've been assured it can be fixed, so the Tairis site will be back – at some point (I hope...). I'm just waiting for my husband (and resident person-who-knows-what-the-heck-they're-doing-with-this-sort-of-thing) to find a moment where he's actually able to sit down and take a look at it. Things are quite hectic at the moment, to say the least, though, so as much as I'm hoping that will be soon I can't make any promises. 

In the meantime, the site can still be accessed via the Wayback Machine, so try the following link below (I've chosen a snapshot from a time when the site was less broken than it's been in recent years... oof):

Tairis.co.uk

Second of all, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who's got in touch in the past few months or so to ask what's going on and express their sadness that the site might have gone comletely. Your kind words have meant a lot, I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Alex Carlson said...

Very glad to hear it! The site was always helpful to me, along with the GN site (which I know you played a big part in). Hope you are very well, and still hoping for a Gaelic Polytheist book from you at some point!

May the Holy Three be with you,

Alasdair